(Hubitat) Piston does not subscribe to any events

Problem:
Says piston does not subscribe to any events and will not run. I have a timer and at least 3 events.

Screenshot:

Logs:

|+8ms|║An error has occurred while subscribing: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_app_ady624_webCoRE_Piston_156.removeAllInUseGlobalVar() is applicable for argument types: () values: []|
|---|---|
|+85ms|╔Starting piston... (v0.3.113.20211120_HE)|
|+87ms|╚Piston successfully started (81ms)|

Let’s tag @E_Sch, maybe he can dig deeper.

Are you on the latest version, there’s been a few updates the last couple of days.

I’m on v0.3.113

I’m not on the latest so not sure if that’s current… see below
https://community.hubitat.com/t/webcore-for-hubitat-updates/11967/1210?u=eibyer

Ah. I think I fixed the issue by updating Hubitat to the latest version. It’s no longer giving me that message, and the timer appears on the dashboard.

that error messages suggests you have newer webcore on older HE hub firmware.

Your choices are to

• upgrade your HE firmware to recent
  • or restore from backup prior to when you updated webCoRE.

The latest webCoRE on HE needs recent firmware

Hello, just searching a fix for a similar issue to this thread that has started to occur with Webcore over the last week and was after some help. Any new Pistons or editing any older Pistons come up with an error message after saving saying the Piston does not subscribe to any events and the error message from the log
“An error has occurred while subscribing:
java.lang.ArraylndexOutOfBoundsException”
Hubitat has been updated to the latest version 2.3.4.130 as this seemed to have been the fix in this thread and Webcore also updated via the Package Manager to the latest version vo.3.114 on the 7th Jan 2023.
Any suggestions to solve this issue would be highly appreciated

Do you have an example piston? Have any devices been deleted /replaced which are no longer available to WC?

yes green snapshot of piston and full logs can help.

Thanks @E_Sch for your message and advice to run repair of Webcore in HPM and reboot the Hub, as everything now seems to be back to normal with subscribing to events and performing the actions on the pistons that had issues.
Very strange as I ran the repair yesterday before posting this, just hadnt rebooted the Hub. Anyways fingers crossed it was just a one off glitch.