Hubitat pistons not firing

1) Give a description of the problem
A lot (maybe all) of my pistons stopped firing as expected 2 days ago. I logged into webcore and got an error message stating that I should log out because it was outdated. I noticed the location mode was not being pulled in either. I updated my Hubitat instance to the current version and that fixed the two issues above, but none of my pistons seem to be firing correctly. When I look at the logs for any of the pistons that I have noticed aren’t working, I see the following error:

An error has occurred while subscribing: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_app_ady624_webCoRE_Piston_106.removeAllInUseGlobalVar() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

2) What is the expected behaviour?
For my pistons to trigger as they were last week

3) What is happening/not happening?
Pistons aren’t firing

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston![image|45x37]
n/a

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
An error has occurred while subscribing: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_app_ady624_webCoRE_Piston_106.removeAllInUseGlobalVar() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

Tagging @E_Sch, maybe he can assist on this or maybe it’s related to the other post in the HE forum regarding global vars.

https://community.hubitat.com/t/webcore-for-hubitat-updates/11967/1116?u=eibyer

This error seems like you are running older HE firmware. That system call is in the current releases of HE.

As to the subscription otherwise, there is a new update with a fix for subscription errors for conditions promoted to triggers.