Hue Motion Sensor not showing in webCoRe as a Device

1) Give a description of the problem
I bought a Philips Hue Motion Sensor, created Device Handler connected it to Smartthings and it shows as a device. I can open it look at the motion Temp etc.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
(PUT YOUR INFO HERE)

3) What is happening/not happening?
When I went into my Piston which manages my bathroom light and tried to change it from the Smartthing Motion Sensor to the Hue Motion Sensor. The Hue Motion Sensor does not show up in WC as a device.
as device. I went back into the ST Dashboard, it is definitely their and active. I did not notice it was in the Cloud as opposed to local

Question: How can I get the Hue Sensor to show up in WC?

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

You need to go to your instance of webcore in the ST app and add it as an available device.

ST Classic app > Automation > SmartApps > your instance of webcore > Settings > Available devices

Or new ST app > three bars in the upper left of screen > Automations > your instance of webcore > Settings > Available Devices

Thank you it now works:grin:

Hi -

I am having the same issue as OP but when I go to available devices, my hue motion sensor does not show up so that I can add it to the available list.

The only 3 sensors that show up are my SmartThings door sensor.

But when I am just looking at all the devices in my home, not in webcore, the hue motion sensor is there and activate.

Thoughts?

When you go to:
ST Classic app > Automation > SmartApps > webCoRE > Settings > Available devices
there are many different categories listed. If you don’t see a specific device listed under one, try another category.