I manually updated Webcore, (was WAAAAY behind) now it appears $currentEventDate is different?

1) Give a description of the problem
I was way behind on keeping Webcore updated on one of my hubs. I manually updated it last night. Now today it appears the the Variable $currentEventDate is returned in a milliseconds value vice a human time date value?

It previously returned the human time date value since I first created the piston a long time ago.

I upgraded from version v0.1.0a4.20170509 to the latest v0.2.0ec.20170927.

I need it to be a human date time stamp because I am saving the timestamp to a variable and using it in a SMS message that is sent twice a day.

2) What is the expected behavior?
(PUT YOUR INFO HERE)

3) What is happening/not happening?
Here is a 2 screenshots of the previous message result and the new message result

**4) For whatever reason could not get the snapshot to work. Grrrrr IE fails me again!!! So here is a screen captures of the appropriate code

I am suspecting the variables you’re storing the $currentEventDate into are dynamic typed? If so, either make them datetime or use string($currentEventDate) to convert the date into human readable strings - datetimes are timestamps giving the # of milliseconds since Jan 1 1970 (this epoch). webCoRE will automatically format a datetime variable when it converts it to a string but not to a dynamic. There is also a function for format date time, check out the wiki, you can make it read as you want it, using your own date/time format.

Setting variable when contact sensor opens - not working

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

I guess it somehow changed but selecting date & time indeed fixed it. I should have seen that when I was going through it looking for what changed.

WAF is back to normal for this since it text her how many times motion sensors saw her mother move around the house and when. Just lets her know she is up and about.

Thank again.