Install webCoRE on Hubitat

I’m moving from Smarthings to Hubitat and want to use webCoRE. I have removed webCoRE from the ST IOS App and then deleted all 4 smartapps for webCoRE from the ST IDE WEB interface.

I then imported webCoRE and the webCoRE Piston code into Hubitat. But now when I go to configure webCoRE I get the following error message,

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: No signature of method: user_app_ady624_webCoRE_142.paragaph() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [If you have (or may have) multiple webCoRE instances or multiple hubs running webCoRE), for proper IDE operations all of the hubs should be linked together with a common account identifier.<br> - hub uuid: 7ee098fe-dfb5-41e0-8ffb-5160d0140460 - Using Custom account identifier: true Using hub account hash: 7326e54f51640ab6eb8643c43644dd67]

This happens when I press Next to the Welcome to webCoRE screen.

How do I get around this and get webCoRE installed on my Hubitat Hub?

TIA.

I went through the same migration about 4 months ago.
I installed WC using the hubitat package manager app. I’d advise removing your current WC installation on HE, install the package manager, and then install through that.

I don’t think there is any need to make any changes to the ST installation. Mine is still running.
I’d also advise taking a red snapshot of all your ST pistons so you can see the device names, which will need editing back in following the import

Bad typo, last night

Please HPM repair, or re-install the webCoRE main file…

apologies

All worked. Had a little trouble getting the package of webCoRE installed but finally got it to install. Just did my first piston, so we will see how it goes.

I have a big learning curve to go through with Hubitat. Going to take one step at a time.

Thanks again for the advice on how to resolve my issue.

HE today included webCoRE as a built-in app.

If you have not done too much, you may want to use the built-in install.

Here is some info:

When I install the built-in Webcore, and migrate all my pistons to the new instance, will I also need to re-pair all my devices, or will they gracefully move? I found the biggest pain I had in moving from SmartThings Webcore in the last month to Hubitat was moving all 106 of my devices. If it really is a manual process, is there some way you could ease that pain at some point in the future?

If you already have webcore running then I’d just leave it as is. Update the code via hpm if there are features or bug fixes that you need. Just my opinion on the topic.

i agree