Installation on new Smartthings App

1. I have bought, downloaded and installed WebCoRE on my tablet, however in following the instructions for installation on the new Smartthings App it is not found

2. According to the instructions WebCoRE should be listed un the SmartApps section - however it is not found

3. These are the instructions I have followed to the letter:

Installing webCoRE

1. Open the SmartThings app on your mobile device.
  2. From the Home screen, you have two options from where to add a new instance of webCoRE…
  • touch the Plus (+) icon and select Smartapp
  • or Select Menu and touch SmartApps and touch the Plus (+) icon
  1. Scroll down to the Custom section until you find webCoRE and tap it. If you can’t find webCore you likely skipped some steps above.
  1. No piston to show as I don’t get that far

2. No logs to attach

You will need to install the 4 custom Smartapps in IDE first, then follow the instructions for finishing the install on the new mobile app.

Follow the instructions for installing the custom code, when you get to the section to install on the Classic app, switch over to the instructions for installing on the new app.

Hopefully come oct. 14th, the instructions for the Classic app portion will be removed from the wiki page and those for the new app will be inserted to make it easier for folks :slight_smile: