Is WebCoRE Down or is it just me?

I’ve had those lines commented out since Aug 25th when the last error happened. Double checked those are still commented out, and cleared cache and history and still not working.

Same here in Canada

The same I’m Portugal… That stop all automations. 2nd time in short days. Hope that is for improvement or we all are in trouble. The best is wait or other action in need to take? .

We are aware of an ongoing issue and we are actively working to fix it. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Piston just fired and dashboard loads but i still get the warning that it may be out of date.

Edit: warning gone! Thanks @ady624

Everything back in normal. Webcore working fine now. Thanks.

Sadly it went away today and it failed sometime after 9:30.
At 10:30 the sun hits the pool solar panels and the hot water begins. Funny thing, no pump started running so the core of the panels just melted. There goes 150.00. :frowning:
At present my automations are still lagging, lights are way late to turn on and some just seem to never turn off.

*mumbles under his breath, steps into his time machine & sets the dial for 2021*

Hey,

I’m still getting “There was a problem loading the dashboard data. The data shown below may be outdated; please log out if this problem persists.” despite all my attempts to reset cookies, incognito tabs and various workarounds posted above. Same thing when i’m trying to open dashboard directly from the phone. Is anyone else having the same problem?

“Pseudo” is right! Given my experience with the reliability of home automation platforms in general and Samsung in particular I would never trust it with anything even remotely resembling security or safety.

Just checking… have you tried editing line 950 in the webcore smartapp in IDE and adding // at the beginning of the line?

I’d never dare to use SmartThings or Webcore to be in charge of anything critical like that, simply not reliable enough

Okay, somehow through all this mess my oauth access token became invalid. Have to reinstall webCoRE in IDE to fix it!

I don’t believe you need to reinstall the smartapp.

Tagging @ipaterson

What @jkp said. I had same problem yesterday. Commenting out 2 lines made it work.

Commenting out 2 lines in the SmartApp made it work for me.

I too cannot get into the Webcore dashboard. I tried commenting out line 950 but no joy.

None of my pistons are working today (from the UK) I’ve tried commenting out the lines and using a different browser and registering a new instance but I can’t get any of them to do anything. I can see them all, I can edit them, but when I press test the log doesn’t update.

Actually some of my pistons are fine - weirdly webrequest based pistons are broken…they’re just not doing anything. Any ideas?

Even though I cannot get into the dashboard, as far as I can tell, my pistons are working OK. I called Samsung support today, but they refuse to help or even acknowledge a problem. Thanks a lot guys!!

@ady624 - Any idea when a fix will be available?