Kwikset 912 Door Lock Entry Code Activate & Deactivate?

1) Give a description of the problem
Is it possible to set a code for a Kwikset 912 lock to be active only every other Wednesday from 9am to 5pm for example for a cleaning person to access the building?
Someone suggested webCoRE, but I’m new to all this and haven’t used it yet and I don’t want to spend a bunch of time if this is not even possible. I apologize in advance if I am posting this in the wrong place.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
Make entry code 12345 active only every other Wednesday from 9am to 5pm and inactive the rest of the time

3) What is happening/not happening?
Nothing yet

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston![image|45x37]
none yet

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

I’m a schlage lock user,
Schlage doesn’t let you do anything with CODES, other than Schlage app and/or the lock it self for security reasons.
I would only assume it will be the same with your locks.

In Schlage App, I can assign 12345 only to be active on wednesday between X and Y but not with webcore unfortunately.

Check this one out, maybe will give you some ideas:

I’m not sober enough to figure out the “every other day” part, but I know you’d have to figure out which code entry the cleaning person’s code is. Other than that, this should work.