Leaving or Arriving

Hello, I have had ST and Webcore now for about a year and a half. I run very basic home automation, lights on dusk to dawn, a couple fans that come on when stereo comes on, etc. I have spent countless hours trying to google and search on automation and I’ve done okay but nothing mind shattering. What I would like to know is where do you find the arriving to or leaving from when creating a piston. I’ve seen plenty of threads where they show it but mine don’t have those choices. I’ve got Webcore presence sensor that I can see on Web core, and I even down loaded Life360 because sometimes ST position updates are lacking.
But here is what I am looking for, when I got to work, I have a bedroom light that I turn on before I leave to get ready, and quite frequently I forget to turn it off, so at work I manually turn it off. I would like to setup a piston that recognizes that either my phone, my webcore presence sensor or my life360 position sensor is at work, so I want the light shut off. I want this based on me arriving at work, not when Russ’s phone is away because that’s based on I’m away from home which I might be at the store and coming right back so that’s not the same thing. For the life of me I thought your Geofence sensor being ST, Life360 or whatever could enable you to do things away from the hub but I don’t see how to base those events on a predetermined location outside of Home. I do have a location setup as Work, but again I can’t see in Webcore how you make pistons happen based on a secondary location or maybe you can’t? For that matter I’d like my heat in my house to come on when I’m leaving work so when I get home it will be just right, as it is right now, the moment I walk in the door, my heat kicks on so the house is cold, again, another instance where basing a piston on another location. My phone location and all that stuff is on, it’s sometime I’m not setting up or doing in ST I reckon.
Appreciate any tips…
On an additional side note, I read the new ST app update is going to be rolling out to all of us before long, which I hate the new app, will Groovy still work, because isn’t that what Webcore is?

Thankyou

If you have a geofence around with, then the Webcore/Life360 command would be

As to turning on the heat, it’s pretty much the same thing.

Keep in mind… If you leave work for lunch, it’ll turn on your heat in the middle of the day (or whenever you go to lunch.) You’d have to add an AND time is after, say, 3:00.

I’ll try it out, thank you…