Life after Stringify... new to webcore, help please!

1) Give a description of the problem
I have a smartthings hub, Echo Dot, Schlage Conncect deadbolt locks, some GE smart light switches, a couple Kasa smart light switches, and a gogogate2. When I had stringify, I could say, “Alexa, tell Stringify to come home.” This would open my garage, unlock my back door, and turn on certain light swithces depending on the time of day. I’d like to recreate this but the biggest problem is that my gogogate2 can only (to my knowledge) be triggered with an IFTTT applet. I do not know how to make a piston that would all me to incorporate an IFTTT applet.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
To be able to say, “Alexa come home,” and have the gogogate2 open, Schlage Connect unlock, Kasa wifi switch turn on (if after sunset), and possibly Kasa smart plugs turn on a lamp and/or GE smart light switch turn on (if after sunset).

Also, if I say, “Alexa, get the car,” and have all of the above with out the interior smart plugs and GE switches turning on

3) What is happening/not happening?
I tried making a simple piston to have Alexa open the gogogate2 with IFTTT but through webcore, and I failed

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
I got upset and deleted it, sorry

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full

Please be careful with this. A smart burglar can yell to your Alexa from outside to unlock your house!

Do you have IFTTT Webhooks set up? You use this to create an applet trigger, the action would be your gogogate. Copy your webhooks url (in the ifttt webhooks service settings)

Then go into WebCore settings-integrations, and paste the URL
IFTTT Maker Webhooks URL: https://maker.ifttt.com/use/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then you can execute your new ifttt applet from webcore.

Good point! On second thought, I will forgo this. Thank you!!

Hi Kevin, thanks for the input!