LIFX maintenance

Just a suggestion to check your cloud-to cloud link between ST and LIFX, as their maintenance seemed to disconnect my cloud-to-cloud link between the two.

I noticed this when my webCoRE routine didn’t work for LIFX, but the LIFX were responsive to Alexa. Once I re-logged in to LIFX through the ST app, everything came back online.

Thanks for the heads up. I too saw, early this morning, that my LIFX lights were only responsive to the native LIFX app and I had to manually reconnect/Login the SmartThings LIFX Connect App. After a few minutes, the SmartThing apps could respond and control my LIFX lights.

One would think that the official SmartThings LIFX App and/or device handler(s) would alert to the ‘disconnected’ state? I might have to look at the LIFX smartApp code and make a personal modification to detect and alert on this rare but annoying condition.

No issues here. I have pistons that use minimotes to activate LIFX scenes that haven’t skipped a beat. Thanks for the heads up though.

SO happy I randomly clicked here, because I was having this issue too. Mine was also disconnected