Light turning off when contact sensor opens

1) Give a description of the problem
I have created a piston that when the Smarthings Home Monitor is either Arm (away) or Arm(Stay) and the door contact is opened the lights come on flashing red until the door contact is closed and the Smarthings Home Monitor is disarmed

2) What is the expected behaviour?
When the Smarthings Home Monitor is either Arm (away) or Arm(Stay) and the door contact is opened the lights come on flashing red until the door contact is closed and the Smarthings Home Monitor is disarmed. This then returns the lights to a colour and level and turns them off.

3) What is happening/not happening?
The lights are working as expected when the contact sensor opens in Arm (away) or Arm(Stay). However when the system is Disarmed if the light is on and the door contact opens it switches the light off

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston

If someone could help me do the piston stops turning the lights off when the Smartthings Home Monitor is Disarmed that would be greatly appreciated

Can you humour me and advise me how to correct the code if Smart Home Monitor functions did work?

You can do this on HE with webcore.

There are events from HSM you can monitor to see what state it is in ‘arm’, ‘disarm’, etc.