Lists & Arrays - documentation?

Happy Holidays!

I have a handful of hue blooms mostly for play (love it when home depot doesn’t know what they have). I took some approximate HSV/HSL values for the lights on our christmas tree - which I’m sure are wildly inaccurate, but the problem’s the same. I recorded the values for Hue, and Saturation into local variables (I’ll play with the levels later - they’ll probably all be 100% anyway) - and created “Integer Lists” for the colors, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink. In my mind, I’m thinking that an array or key/pair array is what I need (more or less), and from the few posts I’ve found about lists, it looks like they’ll do what I want, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to populate them - or perhaps the problem is really, how to PRE-populate them.

Ultimately I want to have the 4 or 5 blooms alternate through the different colors (by which I mean the H & S values, grouped to equal whatever color) on a timer - say every 5 seconds, randomly. So Bloom 1 randomly changes to a color, Bloom 2 does the same, but they don’t all change to the same random color (already have that part figured out - though not shown in the very little piston I have so far).

Every time I start to build the piston, I stop and start over because I can’t figure out the lists etc. I got the impression from some of the posts that maybe this simply isn’t totally implemented yet, in which case… I’ll figure something else out I guess, I just have a habit of being very inefficient when I code things (I still have a hard time conceptually with things like while loops - always ends up being a syntax problem).

Anyway, not much of a piston yet, but I think the above should give you an idea of where I’m going with this.

Thoughts?

lists cannot currently be populated natively. see discussion here:

https://community.webcore.co/t/clearing-a-list/1345/

https://community.webcore.co/t/stuffing-a-list-all/1368/

Well, alrighty then. Thanks for the info. Any idea if/when that’s going to get added?

sorry, no.