Location Mode change Piston stopped working

1) Give a description of the problem
The piston has a Switch statement based on mode: Home, Away, Asleep. I made a minor change a couple days ago and it stopoped working. It fires, but none of the switch cases gets executed.

I didn’t have the task cancellation policy on each statement before. I added them hoping it would help but it still doesn’t work.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
Should execute case based on current mode. Very basic actions like turn off camera and set thermostat mode.

3) What is happening/not happening?
Piston fires but none of the statements are executed.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston![image|45x37](

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
9/23/2019, 6:14:59 AM +550ms
+1ms ╔Received event [Home].mode = Home with a delay of 98ms
+103ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 25ms > PS > 46ms > PE > 32ms > CE
+106ms ║Runtime (44087 bytes) successfully initialized in 46ms (v0.3.10f.20190822) (105ms)
+107ms ║╔Execution stage started
+112ms ║║Comparison (string) :51e7a3cde8060d92958feb7dd4bf4114: changes = false (1ms)
+113ms ║║Cancelling condition #76’s schedules…
+114ms ║║Condition #76 evaluated false (3ms)
+115ms ║║Cancelling condition #75’s schedules…
+116ms ║║Condition group #75 evaluated false (state changed) (6ms)
+118ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (11ms)
+119ms ╚Event processed successfully (118ms)

Location mode has to CHANGE for this to execute.
(IE: from away to home, or visa versa)

Also, please turn on Trace for future green snapshots.

There are a few users reporting issues with presence sensors today…,

Sorry, if failed to mention that I update the location mode to home/away via my presence pistons. I have a scheduled routine that sets it to home. I also trigger the change manually through an automation in the SmartThings app. The mode definitely changes but the actions to not get processed.

Will turn on trace in future.

Thanks for that info. I think it may have fixed itself.

I created 3 separate pistions, 1 each for home/away/asleep. The each worked when I changed mode through a SmartThings app automation.

I then paused those 3 and unpaused my original and… it now works as it used. Seems like it may have been a backend issue that has been resolved.