Locking front door piston will not work

Trying to lock my front door after 9 pm until 6 am but only when it’s being unlocked for 15 min.
This is what I’ve got and I can’t figure out y it will not work
Thanks

In the log at 10 pm the line that states
“Comparison (time) is not between (time) true”
should that not me fulse

Move the lock stays unlocked for 15 minutes to the first line since it is the trigger

If
Lock stays unlocked for 15 minutes
And
Time is between 9pm and 6am

Thanks

Ive creaded a piston before that game me an error something like this piston will never run there are no triggers
Why didnt I get the same error this time.

If you choose a Condition from the top half of the list, you should see that alert.
If you choose a Trigger from the bottom half of the list, you should not see that alert.

The exception is, if you have no triggers, then most conditions becomes triggers.

By the way, that alert is not an error. Some of my best pistons have this up top:

Ok thanks

I have another piston thats not working
You said that for a poston to run in most cases I have to list an action first
Im trying to send an SMS once a month and in this case I have
Time is after 4 pm (this is a condition)
day is equal to 3 (this is also a condition)
then
with
So in this case what would be the action
Rick

Are you trying to send on the 3rd day of every month? Why not use a timer block?

Thanks I did that set it for tomorrow so I can see if it works.

Is there a way to send a text out every day for say 14 days but in the text message have a number that would count down from 14 for eg
My Birthday
Message every day would be
Its 14 days till days birthday
then every day the message would be the same except the number would be less one

I would start with something like this:

(Line 18 needs to be manually set once. You can find the Day for your event here.)

If a visual helps, here is a sample output as seen in the SMS expression box:
temp

Side note:
Once your birthday hits, you can pause (or delete) this piston, since I did not include any code to prevent it from running all year.

For a more advanced version of this, check out my thread:
Visual Countdown to a Special Event
You could easily add a SMS to that code. (using my variable “diffDays”)

That piston allows for longer time cycles, and works even when crossing New Years…

Thanks for this Ive had it running a couple of days working good
In regards to stopping the piston Ive only selected to work only month of BD and Ive also picked only the days leasing up to BD
I think that should do it
Thanks Again