Looping an Auto Arm Piston/Things state check

1) Give a description of the problem
How to loop the event so as to perform the check every hour between 11pm to 5am.

2) What is the expected behavior?

3) What is happening/not happening?
The event (auto arm check) only occurs once at 11:00PM.

Hello, can someone suggest how I would be able to loop this piston to check whether the house is armed or not every hour from 11:00PM to 5:00AM (based on if the doors are open or not and if the presence sensor is present or not).

Also, not to create another thread, but similarly, how to check the state of other things (e.g. doors, motion sensors, lights, temperature, humidity), and report the current state in a push messaging to my phone every 2 hours. Smartthings only reports if there is an intrusion, not when there isn’t, or if there’s a sudden rise in temperature. Thank you!! this community is great :)! I’ve learned so much from using webcore.

Make sure you have “Show advanced statements” checked in the Options menu while editing your Piston. Then you can add a While Loop. In the While Loop set the condition to “Time is between 11:00:00 PM and 5:00:00 AM”. Then inside the While Loop add your if statements (but without the “Time happens daily at 11:00:00 PM”.) As the last statement in the While Loop, add a “Wait 1 hours”. So something like this:

You may need to tweak a little if you want it to happen at 5 AM (since the last wait will probably go just beyond that.)

Or use a timer, that way you can set the specific minute each hour:

every 1 hour at 33 minutes past the hour
IF
Time is between x and y
and
some other condition(s)
do stuff