Monitor state changes of water sensors to ensure they are happening within a time frame

1) Give a description of the problem
I have an aquaponic system and I have two water sensors monitoring the outlet to ensure that they cycle between 15 - 20 mins.
2) What is the expected behaviour?
I’d like a notification if the water sensor state doesn’t change within the given time frame.

3) What is happening/not happening?
I don’t know where to start.
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING

There are many ways to do this. We might need a little more information on what you are trying to do. But here is a very general idea

IF any of Water_Sensor_1 or Water_Sensor_2 water stays unchanged for 20 minutes
        THEN
           SMS "Water has not cycled in 20 minutes"
   END IF

As @Pantheon said there are many ways of doing it, I want to add another way,
It’s using TIMERs
every 20 minutes
Check this check that

I’ll give this a try tomorrow and see what results I get. I’m a relatively new user. I’ve setup some pistons to manage security on my garage but that’s about it. Any advice is gratefully received. I’ll let you know how my trial goes. Thanks.

Thanks for the advice guys. Having sat and looked following your guidance I’ve now got my piston setup to give me a prompt if one of my sensors does not change state within 20 mins.

Thanks for your help.

Can you please do me and @ike2018 a favor and mark this question solved? Thanks.

…or is that @ike2018 and I…who cares…