Motion Based Light EXCEPT when Manually turned On

manual
except
off
light
motion

Thank you @bangali for these examples.
I’ve just set this up, and read through the whole thread.
I have it working with my motion sensor and 1 light.

What I want to do, is to apply this to multiple lights.

So -
If they’re all OFF, turn them all ON for X minutes. Then turn OFF. (Which I can do with the piston in the first post)

If they’re all ON, then effectively do nothing. (Which I can do with the piston in the first post)

If some are ON and some are OFF, then turn those that are OFF, ON for X minutes, and only turn OFF those that were previously OFF, leaving those that were previously ON, still ON.

Make sense?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I just left Switch 21 as ‘Nothing selected’ … I think it was a hangover from a previous attempt

Thanks for posting this!! It does exactly what I need for my kitchen cabinet light. It now goes on with motion and stays on for 30 seconds, but I am also able to make it stay on via the wall switch.

I have another use for this functionality but it is a little more complicated.
I have a smart switch for my porch lights that goes on for 2 minutes with a motion sensor inside the house, but it also goes on with motion on a camera outside that activates a virtual switch-virtual switch goes on and porch light goes on for two minutes.
I would like to be able to turn the porch light on via the wall switch and have it STAY on until turned off by that switch.
I know this is an old thread-hopefully you’re still out there.
TIA