1) Give a description of the problem
We have a family room were we watch all of our TV. The lights in that room are set to go off with the lights in the rest of the house. I would like to have a piston that would monitor the TV, motion sensor and a set of lights to determine what actions to take.
The room is setup with the following:
- TV which ST know the status (on/off)
- Table lamps which come on at “lights on” and go off at “lights off” times each day.
- Motion sensor which turn on ceiling lights when the table lamps are off and motion is sensed but only between “lights off” and sunrise.
2) What is the expected behaviour?
I would like a piston to do the following:
• “Lights off” time if the TV is on then leave table lamps on.
• If the TV goes off, and table lights are on and no motion is sensed for a certain amount of time then turn off lamps and start activating ceiling light with motion sensor.
• If TV goes off and the table lights go off via the switch the wait a few seconds and start monitoring room with motion sensors activating the ceiling lights as usual.
3) What is happening/not happening?
Kind of a newbie and think there is a way without creating a lot of different pistons to pause and resume.
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)
5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)