My Daikin DKN is turning my Ecobee Off. Would like a piston to turn it back on to where it was before

1) Give a description of the problem

My Daikin DKN seems to be randomly turning off my Ecobee via the Cloud API. I’d like a piston to turn the Ecobee back to the mode and setpoint it was at before turning off.

2) What is the expected behaviour?

I’d like a piston to turn the unit back to the mode and setpoint it was at before it turned off. The mode I’ve got figured out (that’s easy), but I don’t know how to grab the info for the prior setpoint before it reverts to an “auto” range setting that appears to be based on the room temperature at the time the Ecobee shuts off (see #3 below).

3) What is happening/not happening?

I’m separately trying to figure out what the Ecobee is doing when it goes “off”, but it seems to show a range of temperatures for hot and cold setpoints that, from what I can gather, was based on the temperature when it went “Off”. I don’t have “Auto” setup, so my only options are Heat, Cool, Off. When the piston turns the Ecobee back to the mode it was turned off from, it also then seems to go to that Auto range of setpoints it went to when it turned off, rather the setpoint it was previously at before turning off.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston!

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full

Hmm, not sure why it logs a couple of “false” evaluations, but here are the two latest false ones and the latest true one.