My phone presence is wrong in webcore

presence

1) Give a description of the problem
In webcore, I set a condition like if my phone presence is present then send notification… But my phone is no present but I m at home… Geofence on hubitat works great, but webcore get the wrong data I think

I also use Webcore to track presence and it works well the vast majority of time. If you look at your phone in the Hubitat device list, what does the presence attribute show. And are you using a changes to present or changes to not present trigger? If so, look at the location events tab in the logs and see if you see LOCATION_MODE_CHANGE events. Post the piston that’s not working properly. Someone will be able to spot any problems that might be keeping it from working.

yes, I see something, I was with ST before and just arrives with HE so its little different… I have my phone with the Hubitat apps that is set with geofence, and I also set a notification that is sent when my phone or my presence sensor (life360) arrives or leave. And inside the notification I have both devices (%device) that are tagged… So its working but in my devices, under my phone, its set to not present. I set it up to present manually but why the notification is correctly sent but the phone itself in the device list is not updating ?

I saw that the attributes list in webcore for the life 360 devices is pretty short, is there a way to get all of those? In ST I had like latitude, longitude, speed, address… but in Hubitat webcore I only have like present or not…
Thanks!