Need some Hubitat piston design help

Porting a couple of pistons over and Hubitat handles a few things differently, but I’ve got 90% of my smartphone back up and running. A couple of pistons are giving me issues where I had to redo some stuff.

#1:

In this particular case, Switch 30 does not turn on.

#2:

In this particular case, Switch 9 never turns off when that condition becomes true.

#3:

Lights turn on as they should and never turn off for some reason.

Any suggestions/advice?

I’ve not looked in detail, but just a quick thought. Is the time & timezone set correctly on the hubitat hub?
Also, it’s worth confirming that the DH you’re using supports the physical/program distinction. You may be using a different DH or version on Hubitat. I assume you came from smartthings?

I did come from ST. Time and timezones are good as the variables change like they should in some cases, they just don’t fire for the switches.

Do they work ok from the HE dashboard or device screen?
Check from the device screen that all capabilities are listed. Ive had a few cases that when the device was first added, not all supported capabilities were listed. Deleting & re-adding resolved the issue. Remember to add back to WC & edit the pistons if you do this,

Yeah they work fine if I control them. I suspect HE or WebCore is slightly different or I was off on my logic somewhere

If you’re still having problems, can you post the logs from the piston(s)?

I managed to get them working by separating them out into their own pistons. Not ideal, but it does work, I’d just like to understand why.

Could be down to task cancellation policy, although the would not have changed in the migration.
By default, if another event triggers a piston which is performing a wait, the wait and following actions will be cancelled. You can change this behaviour if required. There are pleanty of posts on task cancellation policy which can explain it better than I can.