Nest not showing in WebCoRE

1) Give a description of the problem
This is probably a really simple issue but, being new to WebCoRE, I can’t figure it out. I installed Nest Manager, etc., in the IDE. I went through the process to get a Client ID and secret code (sounds like James Bond!). Everything seems to be okay. Nest Manager and NST Automation show up as published in IDE under “My Smartapps.” There are also entries for the devices under “My Devices” and “My Device Handlers.” I was able to set up the Nest Manager on my mobile Smartthings app, which I can now use to control my thermostat. However, Nest does not show up in WebCoRE as a physical device. I’m sure I’m missing something very simple but I have no idea what it is.

2) What is the expected behavior?
I assume that my Nest thermostat should be listed as a physical device in WebCoRE, so that I can use it in pistons.

3) What is happening/not happening?
I see no way to use Nest in WebCoRe pistons.

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

In the ST Classic app > Automation > SmartApps > your instance of webcore > Settings > Available Devices

You need to select your nest devices in your webcore instance before they show up in pistons

Thanks. That’s what I had forgotten. Now it’s working.

In my case the nest devices (that do show up in my smartthings app) do not show up in my selectable device list in webcore.

Any idea what might be causing that?

Often it is a case of looking in the right place. When you add devices to webCoRE through the SmartApp the two most prominent lists are for devices with the tagging capabilities ‘Actuator’ and ‘Sensor’ and those have been deprecated for years and simply aren’t used in devices created with the newer types of integrations. There are, however, many more lists of devices you can look through, batched into three ‘capability groups’. If your Nest device supports a capability that webCoRE knows about then you should find it listed. If it doesn’t then you are unlucky.