Not triggering anymore

triggers

1) Give a description of the problem
This was going fine before the Christmas break, and then I paused it for the school holidays. When I reinstated it in January with no changes, it suddenly stopped working. I have the notice about it not subscribing to any events, but below I see the lightning bolts? When I open up the trigger dialog for “time happens daily at” it is clearly listed as a trigger and not a condition. Why isnt this working anymore?

2) What is the expected behavior?
Announce how long the kids have before they have to leave for school. Countdown at wakeup, T-15 min, T-5 min, Time to go. Was working fine.

3) What is happening/not happening?
Nothing triggering

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
Piston state: false

Last executed: 12/21/2018, 8:29:59 AM

Next scheduled: 1/11/2019, 7:45:00 AM

Subscriptions: no events, 1 control

Devices used: 1

Memory used: 15% (14743 bytes)

My first guess the piston has to be running for 6 hours before any of your IF’s will trigger…
(also, it’ll only run on Wednesdays)

I recently saved it when I was trying to get in there and see what was going on. But I created it for months ago and it was running fine for 2 1/2 months. Also I have a different schedule on Wednesday and that’s the example I chose to show here. I know it only goes on Wednesdays. I have a separate one for the other weekdays which is having the same problem.

Just to clarify, after you unpaused the piston, was there at least six hours before the trigger was supposed to fire?

I don’t understand the ‘not present’ for 6 hours if this is morning routine. I would assume you were present overnight when you expect this to run.

I have a virtual presence sensor that checks my google calendar for an entry for “No_school” in the 6 hours before 7am (I put a calendar entry around 6 am on those days). If there is no school that day, the presence sensor says away, and the morning announcements commence with the trigger. If the “no school” calendar entry is there, then presence says “present” and announcements do not commence with the trigger. Again this was all working in Dec just fine and I didn’t change anything. grrr.