Physical turn on switch to override all other conditions in piston

1) Give a description of the problem
My piston works well for all conditions with one exception. Did some research and tried to add variable or boolean to the piston so that when I physically turn on switch during certain time frame the lights will stay on regardless of condition for door sensor or motion sensor.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
I would expect lights to stay on when I physically turn on the switch during time frame. Regardless of what the motion sensor status and/or door sensor

3) What is happening/not happening?
Not 100% sure but I believe the piston works when I turn on the switch manually. However when either the door or motion sensor status changes the overrides and lights will turn off. Any help to suggestions would be appreciated.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

Hi there,
I can try to help you with that but let me ask you first…
Are these smart bulbs?
And the switch is controlling the smart bulbs?

I have a similar setup and we’ll be using variables…

No smart bulbs are being used just a zwave dimmer light switch. Door sensor and motion sensor triggers when to turn on and off the switch.

I see
I’ll have a draft for you but how are you turning this light bulb OFF?

49%20AM

The anonymized snapshot labeled as bulb. I have no smart bulbs. All on and off of the lights is done by single the zwave dimmer switch.

ok understood now…
I’m busy the next hour but will write a draft right after…

There is also a great thread that @bangali has created for this purpose.

The second piston there (nc4jh) is for dumb bulbs, and a smart switch.

Oh yeah I was going to recommend the same link…
hey @bandblue why don’t you check that link out…
and see if you still need help.
If so I’m around all day and @WCmore is also showed up (way way way better than me)

Thanks I will review thread. Agree it is very close to what I am looking for