Piston executes ..nothing happens

1) Give a description of the problem
(Created a piston to cause the blinds to close at 9 pm everyday. When i test the piston and run it, it doesn’t work.)

2) What is the expected behaviour?
(Blinds should close everyday at set time.)

3) What is happening/not happening?
(The blinds do not closer or respond at all.)

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
( 9/8/2021, 7:23:37 PM +135ms
+3ms ╔Received event [My home].test = 1631143417132 with a delay of 2ms
+49ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 23ms > PS > 7ms > PE > 19ms > CE
+55ms ║Runtime (36451 bytes) successfully initialized in 7ms (v0.3.113.20210203) (51ms)
+57ms ║╔Execution stage started
+134ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (77ms)
+143ms ║Setting up scheduled job for Thu, Sep 9 2021 @ 6:20:00 PM EDT (in 82582s)
+153ms ╚Event processed successfully (153ms))

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

Post a green snapshot of the piston.

We really need to see the piston but I can make a couple of observations.

Firstly you used the TEST button. What that does is send an internal event to the piston to make it execute. It doesn’t mean anything should happen - the piston might be waiting for certain timer or device events - but usually with a full log you would see code being processed. As you don’t that suggests you might just be using a timer block - the every statement. The every block sits outside the normal flow in pistons so only gets processed when the timer event it is expecting occurs.

Pistons schedule their own next timed execution and yours is going to run at Thu, Sep 9 2021 @ 6:20:00 PM EDT. That might suggest you have a timer set for that time.

I figured it out u guys…thx