Piston Getting Corrupted?

1) Give a description of the problem
I have a bunch of pistons running in WebCore and every now and then my devices get replaced with a bunch of gibberish. I’m not sure why it’s happening and I end up having to go into the piston to reselect the devices to make the gibberish go away. When it’s happening my piston will stop working properly with half the lights turning on and half of them staying off even if they are listed in the piston. It’s happened quite a few times so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong that causes this behaviour to happen. I couldn’t find anyone with a similar issue so would really appreciate it if anyone has any ideas on why this might be happening? Thanks.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
The piston should turn on the lights when I enter the room and turn them off when no motion is detected for a while.

3) What is happening/not happening?
When the corruption happens only half the lights will work properly with the rest not responding to the automation.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston![image|45x37]

This usually happens when a device you are using gets deleted from SmartThings then you have to go into the piston and re-add it. I don’t know how hubitat works but I imagine it’s the same way.

I see… The strange thing is that I didn’t remove any of the affected devices although I did remove and add back one of my unrelated devices in the kitchen. Does that mean that if I remove any device it will corrupt the other pistons as well?.. I’m using a Samsung Connect Home Hub for my smartthings if that makes a difference.

I’ve had devices occasionally remove themselves from the hub. When you pair them again, you have to edit any pistons that used them to add them back in. Did you have to add the devices back to the hub?

Yeah, I’ve had that happen before too. Normally with my Ikea Tradfri devices like the light bulbs or outlets but I will notmally add the devices back to the hub. I didn’t check the piston since the devices were used in other rooms and weren’t used in this particular piston.