Piston keeps starting when it shouldnt

I have an outlet that monitors the power on my washer and dryer. The piston on my washer keeps going off about 3 to 4 times a day even though it’s not in use. I don’t know much about variables but would it make sense to do something like
If power moves above X for 10 min then change a variable to 1
If power moves below X for 2 min then change a variable to 2
If the variable changes to 2 then turn on the switch
Wait 1 min
Set variable to 0
This is my piston now

Maybe something like this would be better

Are you using an on/off switch or a dimmable outlet? You should only use a switch for a high power device like a washer, however your first piston is setting the dim level for the device?

Yes sorry its a dimmer. The plug is for 20 amps so good for washer and dryer (dryer is gas)
Its not setting the level of the plug for the washer or dryer its setting the level of a virtual dimmer
but like I said the first piston goes off 3 or 4 times a day (sets the dimmer level to 10% 3 to 4 times)

This is my piston for reporting when the washer has finished. It may need some values tweeking for your washer/device.
Washer is the physical device, washer running is a virtual switch, used to show the status on a dashboard.

Thanks Ill fool around with that

Good luck. It works very well for me, but guess it depends on the power profile of your washer, and how many programmes are used. We tend to only use the one!