1) Give a description of the problem
I would like to turn on some lights when arrive mode triggers, but only if it is dark outside
2) What is the expected behavior?
Depending on complexity, it could be based upon sunrise/sunset +/- minutes like in SmartApps, but if there is a DTH that contains luminescence or other data to trigger off that would be fine as well.
3) What is happening/not happening?
Haven’t created it yet
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)
5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)
REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.