Please help with this Door Lock Notify Piston

1) Give a description of the problem
I have been using this piston for many years with my kwikset 910 zwave door lock. I recently purchased a new zigbee door lock. The new lock works fine as far as locking and unlocking, even report is working pretty well. It doesn’t have the option that the zwave lock had because i can’t find a good DTH for zigbee. I currently use RBoys Enhanced z-wave lock DTH but that doesn’t work with the zzigbee lock. This piston isn’t working the same with the zigbee lock as it does with the zwave lock.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
When I unlock with one of the specific codes this piston should tell me who unlocked the door, such as the front door was unlocked by (name assigned to code). When i lock the door manually either with the key or with the knob inside the house the piston should tell me that the front door was locked manually. If i lock the door with the keypad lock button it should tell me that the front door was locked keypad button. It worked fine with the zwave locks but now with the zigbee locks its a little different. It is still ending the push notifications ok but when someone uses their code to unlock the door it now says front door unlocked with keypad button, instead of front door unlock by (name assigned to code). With the Zigbee lock, when i use the key or the knob on the back of the lock to lock the door it says front door locked manually, which is correct. When i Lock the door with the keypad lock button, the zigbee lock says front door locked manually, which it should say front door locked keypad button. So, in the end the zigbee lock doesnt tell me who unlocked the door and the zigbee lock doesn’t tell me the door was locked with the keypad button.

3) What is happening/not happening?
the zigbee lock doesnt tell me who unlocked the door and the zigbee lock doesn’t tell me that the door was locked with the keypad button.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING

So, I have a Kwikset 912 and 888, both Zwave. I created this piston really quickly and it will tell you which code was used:

Here’s the code if you want to just create a duplicate from code