1) Give a description of the problem
I have several pistons relying on my iPhone’s presence. They all stopped working about a week ago, when I updated to iOS 15. I have triede turning off/on the phone, disabling/enabling location services and so on - doesn’t help. Is anyone else having this problem?
2) What is the expected behaviour?
Pistons should execute whenever I leave home or come home. None of them have executed for over a week now.
3) What is happening/not happening?
(PUT YOUR INFO HERE)
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)
5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)
REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.