Problem Loading Dashboard -- Again

1) Give a description of the problem
Dashboard won’t load with my data. Gives “Problem Loading Dashboard…” error as banner across the top, then kicks me back out to the browser registration page. I have cleared cache, changed password, etc and nothing lets me back in. This is the only error I can see from the logs:
6:00:43 PM: error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method sort() on null object @line 2942 (getRoutineOptions)

2) What is the expected behaviour?
To be able to login to Webcore and edit my pistons.

3) What is happening/not happening?
I cannot login to the dashboard from either mobile or my phone.

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
6:00:43 PM: error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method sort() on null object @line 2942 (getRoutineOptions)

When logging into webcore error "There was a problem loading your dashboard data, the data shown below may be outdated"

try editing the webcore and webcore piston smartapps in IDE according to the instructions in this thread. ST shut down the classic app and that part of the platform Monday night.

I’m slightly puzzled that the error is on line 2942 as getRoutineOptions() is on line 3004 in the latest webcore.

On first glance I can’t see where it is being called from but it is to do with ST Routines and recently ST have been removing legacy components so that may be significant.

Thanks for sending this over. Forgive my ignorance, but I don’t know how to “comment out line 950”. I know how to get to and see it, its the “comment out” part which I don’t get. Do you mind explaining? Thank you.

Just add // at the beginning of those lines in the Smartapps. You can look at the screenshots in the link above for where to see where to place them :slight_smile:

Have you installed the new SmartThings app? Trying to find the source of the problem it seemed possible for something like this to occur if your account was not yet migrated from the Classic app.

too late to migrate now :slight_smile:

Hey All – thanks for the help so far. I actually migrated about 4-6 months ago so hopefully that isn’t blocking me. @jkp When I go into the IDE and open up the install for both the WebCore and the Piston, my lines don’t look anything like that those screen shots do – different contents. I’m running v0.3.107.20180806 – did things change between Aug 25th and now?

the current version is 10/09/2019 >>> v0.3.110.20191009

you may want to update all 4 smartapps in IDE