Random virtual switch activation

1) Give a description of the problem
Hi guys, looking for some help please. I have a basic webcore piston set up so that when I leave my house a virtual switch activates that triggers an IFTTT notification to then trigger a tasker task.
All this works like a dream however at times… I.e. today, the virtual switch just activates on it’s own for no reason and sets my alarm whilst I’m sat in the house.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
Only activate on Google home command in the routine.

3) What is happening/not happening?
There is no google home command in history so the switch should not be activating
148ll

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

Google was down yesterday. See Google Down. Could that have something to do with it?

Hi, thanks for responding, this has been doing this at least once a week for about 3 months now.
Today is now on it’s 8th time.
I’ve even deleted the piston and the switches and re-added them but still doing it.
Regards
Paul

What method are you using to keep track of your location? (I did not see that code above)

Now that’s something I’m not familiar with? Can you explain more? Would my location affect a piston just activating itself?

If your location is based on GPS, it is normal for the satellites to occasionally register us a half mile away. (even though you are still home) Depending on your coding, when your location briefly changes, it could easily toggle your Simulated Switch.

How and where do I check that setting please?
I’ll take a look.
Thank you

I cannot answer without knowing what method you are using to keep track of your location…

Your code says ‘If any of these Activity Switches change to OFF’… could it be that something is turning off while you are home?

Also, in your “Time is between … but only on …” you do not need the “but only on” if you are going to choose every day. Remove that part to keep your piston as clean as can be. The piston doesn’t need to check what the day is, if you are choosing every day. Just a suggestion.