Resolved the issue 1
Can you supply the details? It may be useful to someone with the same problem in the future. I’m tempted by the upgrade for the improved range.
I considered leaving it, but it was self-inflicted by sloppy programming on my part. The piston worked for some reason on C7 but it shouldn’t have.
One thing that I did miss on the migration was that C8 has Webcore built-in – I did a full install instead. At this point, I see no gain to delete it and start again, although backup and restore would make it easy.
I had no range issues, just getting ready to move and I needed the a hub in both places for a bit. It made sense to go ahead and do the upgrade. The speed is nice.
Oh and do this:
Override DNS Settings
184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199