Run a Google Home routine from WebCoRE?

Hi. I’m thinking of setting Google Home to play music when I arrive home. I have a routine that does that whenever I say “Hey Google, I’m home”. I don’t use routines too often but I like that they can run any action you can say to Google Home, you can just add a phrase and it will be part of the routine.

I’d like to find a way for WebCoRE to trigger that routine. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rodrigo

Hi Rodrigo, I’m Pablo, have you done it? If it’s so, could you pass it on me?
I’m looking for a way to give orders to “google home” like you do speaking “Hey google…” using Webcore.
Regards
P.

Hi Pablo. I didn’t find any way to even try to do this, I don’t think it’s possible :frowning:

I’ve found the only this way is possible is to have two google home devices next to each other. One device plays a rerecorded “ok google _____” of your voice and the other device executes the command. Looking into Autocast + Tasker for andoid. I am trying to get Samsung Smartthings Button to Active Goodbye/I’m home routine single and double click.

I don’t know if this is exactly what you are asking for…but

Then, Google can be instructed to flip that switch based on your phrase.

Back in webCoRE, you can make a piston:

IF SimSwitch changes to on
    Then do cool stuff
END IF

Was this solved in anyway?

I want the google phrase to be the action of a physical button

What i wanna do is when my nest hello button is pressed, then tell google to cast front door to living room TV (chromecast)

This is doable through alexa and fire stick but is there anyway around it in google ecosystem

Google routines only trigger by voice or time. Hopefully there will be more triggers soon.