Running a Harmony Activity from Webcore

1) Give a description of the problem
I’m running Webcore on a Hubitat hub. I’ve installed the Harmony Driver and see my activities as child devices on the Hubitat devices but cannot figure out how to actually run (initiate?) an activity from Webcore. For example, I have an activity that turns off the TV and the receiver that drives the surround sound. The activity is called Turn Off the TV. I’d like to be able to have webcore run the activity at a certain time.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
I use Webcore to run a Harmony activity

3) What is happening/not happening?
Nothing is happening because I’m too dense and confused to figure out how to get Webcore to run an activity.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
There isn’t one yet but here’s what I see in the task drop-down. I was looking for a command like run harmony activity or something similar.

If you see them as child devices in HE, they probably have the switch attribute that you can turn on/off. Might need to authorize webcore to see them also.

That was it. I hadn’t authorized the child devices. Thanks for your help.

I’m not sure if you’ve used logitech previously, maybe on smartthings.
From your description, it sounds as though you use the activities in the same way I do. e.g have an activity to switch everything on, and another to switch off. Harmony is geared up to do both these actions in one activity ie it has different actions when an activity is turned on and off.
If you just use the on actions, within WC you may want to wait several seconds and then turn the activity off. This will ensure it can be actioned again next time.