Scotch inventory management

@Cozdabuch @Robin @c1arkbar

Hey guys! I guess now is a good time to tell you I a pour a dram each time you mention me? :thinking:

Keep going, you’re doing good :smile:

Luv y’all ! (That’s what is gonna happen if I keep drinking lol)

Count on it! Stay thirsty

Btw, your trailblazer badge also can be used as a title

Oh I didn’t know that! Thanks I changed it :slight_smile:

Just an update for everyone who used it. I’ve created 2 IFTTT applet that does the following:

• when my cabinet door closes, broadcast a message on my google home mini asking me if I poured a dram

• I then can use a custom phrase (ok google, I used bottle number 5) and IFTTT relays the “5” to webcore that adjust my inventory accordingly.

No need for SMS nor loading dashboard to click on a tile.

What do you say when you’ve poured a pint of scotch :beer:

And I’m surprised your haven’t got pressure sensors and / or smart scales under each bottle… what you waiting for!!

Went to the family home a few months back and found this wonderful sight in the spare room:

Wow!!! A talisker 25 and a Highland Park 21 among others are very very good bottles :slight_smile:

Never happened but I guess I’d say either I’m drunk or I’m broke :crazy_face:

Crap! Can I join your family for a monthly fee?

Trying to adapt this to my boubon bar but having some trouble, I have a few questions if anyone has time to answer. I am very new to Webcore so please excuse my ignorance.

1. What goes in interger Now_drinking?
  2. Is the bottle remaining a percentage interger?
  3. Is “last taken” where I input unopened? or date last drank?
  4. I have this piston in the tiles category, how do I get the tiles to show up?
    Thank you for your time. Brandon

Best edition ever!!! https://distiller.com/spirits/highland-park-einar

Hey @Robin some old pultney there also And plenty isla brands if one are out of sigaretts. :slight_smile:

I’m sure @Kebel871 will be along shortly to help you out.

Some of my favourite whiskeys in that cabinet! Your brother has good taste :hugs:

I’ll be getting back to you soon. I have a bit of health issue right now. Nothing serious tho.

It’s poorly optimized but it does work very well. I even modified it a bit so when I open the door, my Google home minis ask me which scotch I poured a dram from. I then answer to the GH and it update my inventory. It’s really really cool.

That is awesome! I cant wait to get this working, take your time getting back I am not in a rush. I wish you good health.