Simple Dashboard Question

probably a simple question I couldn’t figure out - does the capability exist yet to only show a subset of icons in the dashboard in some way?

thanks

Which icons are you referring to?

The icons on the dashboard default is all authorized devices I guess I should say tiles

I do not really understand the question. On my Dashboard, there is nothing visible except for what I want to be seen.

Can you show us a screenshot of what you are asking?

Are you referring to the Dashboard (beta) that generally shows grey tiles?
(That dashboard is an undeveloped feature and not the same as the tiles that everybody’s discussing.)

Yes I was referring to the gray dashboard beta, I know it’s early in the development process that’s what I was wondering about filtering. Thanks

If you want a more filtered display of items (with a lot more color and quite a bit of functionality too), do a search on Tiles. Essentially, one of the ways of displaying your pistons is with a Tile interactive interface. WebCoRE allows some pretty sophisticated visual interaction using this technique and you can decide which items are displayed and, using categories, also the order in which the sets appear. Some folks (including me) run two instances of WebCoRE, one for control pistons and one for tile pistons.
Check them out. I think you’ll like what can be done. However, the one downside of tiles right now is that there is a bit of latency between some interactions and the tile changing appearance.

I believe the tiles on the Dashboard update every ten seconds

Here are some great examples of tiles that are perfect for inspiration… Just keep in mind that any related to weather might not be using the new $twcweather.

WCmore, sometimes 10 seconds can seem like an eternity :slight_smile:
Having lived through the time when acoustical modems were a thing, you’d think I’d be more patient.
Also, thanks for putting in the link. I had meant to do that in my earlier post and skipped a groove.