ST/Webcore Issues

Anyone else having issues with ST and/or webcore recently? I have pistons that have worked for months firing when they aren’t supposed to as well as running after being paused(8 hrs prior)… nothing has changed on my end…

any ideas?

I had a problem yesterday (maybe Saturday) where ST couldn’t control anything anymore. Turn something on in the app, stuck at “turning on”.
Seemed to be related to a new firmware upgrade on the hub. Reboot (using the physical switch, as reboot from IDE didn’t work) resolved it. Everything fine now.

J

I’ve had pistons run this last weekend that are restricted to run on weekdays and one that I paused last night that ran this morning.

Logs would help try to figure it out. No gremlins in my system that I noticed.

I realize logs would help but they weren’t turned on because everything has operated 100% fine for the past 3-4 months… then all of a sudden stuff was broken when nothing had changed on my end other than the occasional hub update.

I’ve experienced the same issue over the past 12 hours, i.e. pistons seem to run, but no response on the ST side. (As a result, I woke up late because my Alarm routine did not execute - according to the piston state, it ran, but none of the devices like water heater; lights, music and TV were turned on.)
Which made me wonder - Is there a way for webCoRE to test at scheduled intervals if the ST hub is actually executing commands sent to it. The idea is to set up a piston to test the “health” of the ST hub and if the response is not what webCoRE expects, it would reboot the hub.

I have noticed a number of issues the past few days - but I am on the Beta ST Firmware so I expect that it will be a bit hit/miss while testing the beta

Are any of you in the beta firmware or stock?

I’m on stock. There doesn’t seem to be a pattern. Sometimes complicated pistons run fine, while simple piston (close blinds at 20 minutes past sunset, without conditions) fail to run. Closing the blinds from the app a few minutes after the piston failed to close them, works fine without any obvious issues. Happened again a few minutes ago.