String comparison not working

1) Give a description of the problem
I’m trying to build a piston where data is compared but piston is not working.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
Data is compared like it should be.

3) What is happening/not happening?
So here’s a snapshot

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston![image|45x37]

And here’s device log from Hubitat side:

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)

So what could be the reason that when device reports address1 as a “No Data” it can’t be used in piston. For some reason piston doesn’t recognize that address1 is No Data and it should be = true.

It would be helpful if you gave us a true “Green Snapshot” of the piston with your “Define” section. I would like to see your variable declarations. Also with Full logging and Trace turned on.

Hi and sorry about the missing information.
I’m able to paste green piston but needed to erase some stuff away for privacy reasons.

I’m able to get full log (also trace turned on) next time when piston runs. It’s based on my kid’s location and piston runs whenever kid visits her friend. Not going to happen today maybe next week. Life360 location on hubitat device side jumps to a different location even though location stays the same. I’m trying to minimize these false location jumps by adding rule to piston where kid leaves friends location but if the new location is “No Data” or “xxxxxx” then it’s false alarm and I shouldn’t have notification about kid leaving from friend.
When location changes away from friend and to something else than “No Data” or “xxxxxx” then piston runs to the end and sends notification for me that “kid left friends place”.

Can you write a small test piston which replicates/demonstrates the problem?

This comparison says is not

a is not a (would be false)

Oh my god…and I did not understand that. :man_facepalming: