Switchbot Contact Sensor "exit" and "enter" states

1) Give a description of the problem
I have a switchbot contact sensor that on the switchbot app can obviously be either open or closed but also, with the use of either a button or built in motion sensor can tell if you’re exiting or entering the room. I can’t figure out how to have webcore detect if the device is set to exit or enter.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
When I leave the house and press the button on the contact sensor to set it to “exit”, I want to capture that so that I can change the ST Security armed to “armed away” and then switch it “disarmed” when I come back home.

3) What is happening/not happening?
I’m able to make for when the contact sensor is “open” or “closed” but I can’t figure out an “exit” or “enter”.

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)

First time posting on here so I apologize if my format isn’t fully correct or if I’m posting this on the wrong category. In the screenshot posted above, I am using the status of the sensor because if I use “contact”, all I get is open or closed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

$status is a webCoRE invention that shows the online/offline status of the device. I’ve no experience of these devices but in a video it presented in SmartThings with just contactSensor and battery capabilities. So that might be a limitation.

If live logging is still available in ST then I’d look there when you set the device to enter/exit and see if that’s something that you can capture in webcore.

Good to know about how status is used. I just looked through the logs and it’s only reporting open or closed. So I guess it is a limitation.

Kind of dumb though. The sensor has so many features within the app but ST and Alexa aren’t able to take advantage of them. That stinks. Hope they make those features available in the future.