Thermostat Schedule working but FAN ON isn't

1) Give a description of the problem
Open to suggestions on schedule but main issue is FAN isn’t coming on as designed.

2) What is the expected behavior?
I would like to have the fan kick on when the system isn’t running for x amount of time to move the air around the floor

3) What is happening/not happening?
It doesnt seem to turn ‘on’ Fan

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

Here is how I would do it. I don’t have a thermostat to choose, so change line 72 from “Dimmer’s Switch” to your “Thermostat’s Fan”.

Any questions, let me know!

That didnt work for me. I ended up separating the fan out as a separate piston. I am getting good results but am now faced with how to get it to repeat. I am trying to get the fan to circulate the air/fan on ever x amount of minutes when cooling is not running. So if the the temp is 75 and its 72 in the house, in want to fan to run every x min and repeat that. so if the cooling is off for 2 hours, I would expect the fan to be turned on multiple times to circulate the air.

I am testing this one now… we will see…

Ok, if we’re going to just throw away work with no explanation, logs, green snapshot or anything… I’m out.

i pulled your piston in and it acted the same as my piston. It didnt trigger the fan to turn on.

I didnt meant to offend you or upset you by discounting your offering. but if your ‘out’ thanks for the help!
I separated the piston out as mentioned above and it is now triggering as requested… I am still testing.