1) Give a description of the problem
The pump will turn on but will not turn off

2) What is the expected behaviour?
On at 10 am and off at 5 pm

3) What is happening/not happening?
only turns on

I had it working by wait 7 hours then turn off
This worked but I changed it to the example I’ve attached
I changed it in cast the power was out in the morning and when it came on turning the pump on manually the pump then would not turn off
Not sure y this does not turn the pump off

I would like the pump to turn off at 5pm but if for some reason I want it back on after that I would like it to turn off again 30 min after I turn in on
Like this but of course this does not work either

your second IF block is within the first IF block.
Seperate them it’ll work.

IF 
timer happens daily at XX
Then 
With
Swith 13 turn ON
end IF

IF Switch 15 stays ON for 30 minutes
And time is after XX
then
with
switch 15
do turn OFF

Try this way and see if after 5.pm part works as you wanted to.
If not i’ll dig into it.

To ensure that the pump turns off at 5pm, here is a slight modification of Ike’s suggestion:

IF Time happens daily at 10AM
Then 
    Turn ON Switch 15
END IF

IF Time happens daily at 5PM
Then 
    Turn OFF Switch 15
END IF

IF Switch 15's switch stays ON for 30 minutes
And
Time is after 5PM
    Then
    Turn OFF Switch 15
END IF

I get it
If there like separate actions that are not really a condition of the first then they have to be separate
Thanks again

Ok made the changes and the pump will turn on ok and off at 5 pm but if I turn it back on after 5 pm it will not turn off

Try Switch 15’s switch stays ON instead of $status

Ike is correct. System variables (such as $status) do not make good triggers.

As a previous Pool Guy you are running your pump during the right time of day! You want to circulate the water during the hottest parts of the day no matter what your local power utility tells you. The local power utility wants its customers to run thier devices during other times of the day as they dont want all customers pulling too much power from the “grid” during peak hours. They dont have your water clarity and purity at heart.

If you really want to dial in how much time you should be running your pump you can measure the water flow that the pump provides ( run a hose from the return line into a 5 gallon bucket-start the pump and set a timer to determine how long it takes to fill that 5 gallon bucket) and then divide it into the total gallons of your pool. There is a formula lenth x width x average depth x 7.5. Or just use this handy pool water volume calculator https://www.swimmingpool.com/testing-water/pool-volume-calculator. Then you will know exactly how many hours to run the pump and not run it for longer or shorter than needed. What you are shooting for it a full water exchange once per day. Every drop out > through the filter> back into the pool.

Bear in mind that as the filter becomes more dirty the water flow will decrease.