Two Webcore Dashboard on Smartapps

1) Give a description of the problem
I updated to all the new WeCoRE Apps on SmartThings IDE Smartapps and now have two items listed as WebCoRE Dashboard. One is listed as edited and the other is listed as Published.

How do I delete the one listed as WebCoRE Dashboad “Edited”

Thanks,

John

Click on the second icon from the left and select delete at the bottom of the page.

When I do that I get

This SmartApp can’t be deleted at this time because it is installed by one or more users

Any other thoughts

Click the first icon of those two apps. It is possible the one in black is the duplicate and the one with the edit is the original one. When you click on the first icon, it will show the creation date and you can match it to the other webcore apps. The one that does not match, you should be able to delete. If the remaining one has the edit button, open it and save/publish to clear the edit.

All of the other Webcore apps have a date of today and time of 06:15 UTC. The Webcore Dashboard “published” has the same date but time is 07:26 UTC. The Webcore Dashboard “edited” has the same date but time is 07:57 UTC.

They (edited and published) do look like duplicates when I compare.

I republished all but the edited. And they are now showing close to the same time except the “edited” is still 07:57 UTC.

I tried the second icon again on the edited version and this time the screen went blank and did not return. When I closed the site and reopened, the edited is still there.

I really appreciate this. What is you thought?

The one with the earlier creation date is the one to keep. The one with the later creation date I would suggest deleting.

Login to IDE using an incognito/private tab in your browser.

I’m not too sure what is the issue here, but i strongly suggest you backup all of your pistons to a local file before trying to delete anything.

Worse case scenario, a full restore of everything will then be possible.

Perhaps one of the other @webCoRE_Minions will have some ideas???

Same problem here and ditto on backing up. I’ve slowly been moving as many of my pistons to builtin ST automations, so I don’t have too many at this point. Just haven’t pulled the trigger on deleting anything.

Hoping someone will figure out what’s going on. Made a backup as soon as it happened, though, just to be safe. Thankfully, nothing stopped working so far.

Sorry… I had to go out of town for 3 weeks for work.

I still can’t delete the one you recommend. Even using a Private Browser window.