Unable to select devices

I’ve got webCoRE running on Hubitat now. I think everything is correct, from ajayjohn’s.

Whenever I select devices to include, under “Available devices”, they’ll show up, but they don’t stick. I click “Done” and go back to find nothing selected. Therefore, can’t access anything in the dashboard.

I’ve experienced the same issue while using the last couple of Webcore updates.

If I was trying to select these values after starting in the main Hubitat app, then Apps > select Hubitat Webcore, then Settings, these values did not save. If instead I chose Hubitat Webcore Storage and made these selections, then these values would be saved.

Thanks Mark - cwwilson08 found the culprit over on the HE forum:

Ah, thanks @KiloWatts I can see that now. I’d suggest that area of UI needs a bit of tweaking.

I know this topic may be out-of-date, but the issue just came up for me, and I wonder if a recent WC update for HE may have caused it…

Namely, I’ve tried (10x now) to select the desired Devices to use in a brand-new Piston. While the selection gets made properly and appears reflected in the “Use devices…” drop-down, as shown here:
webcore_devices_picked
…unfortunately, an entirely different set of Hubitat Devices (used in other Pistons, to be clear) gets presented inside the Piston itself, during EDIT:
webcore_devices_listed

I’ve been around and around in circles on this for over an hour now, but can’t dream up what else to do to “Refresh”/Force the newly picked list to “take” inside the Piston.

Thoughts?? Do I have to pick the Devices twice (once in the main WC app, and again under its Child piston)? I’m starting to think so.

NOTE: Though I’ve been using WC for a year now, I’m still a n00b because I relegate 99% of my daily routines to Rule Machine on HE.

THANKS! - Libra

UPDATE: Yep, turns out I did have to select the desired Devices twice – once in the parent WC app itself, then again for the child Piston.
webcore_devices_available
Now I’m golden! Thanks for listening!!

Was this expected behavior all along, though? Doesn’t quite feel right.

Strange, that’s not normal behavior. I normally authorize devices from parent app only.