Wait until piston is executed

1) Give a description of the problem
I am creating a piston that calls another piston. This called piston is long to execute, so I was simply trying to find a WAIT command to wait until a certain piston is executed, or changes state. But I only find a Wait based on time and date in WebCore. In Core there is a Command Wait for piston state change. I can’t find it in WebCore.
And BTW why there are much more possible Actions in Core than in WebCore

2) What is the expected behavior?
Find a Command that waits until a piston is executed like Wait for piston state change

3) What is happening/not happening?
I only find wait seconds, wait time, randomly, or date and time

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

The long piston can simply have the very last command change a global variable. Then your short piston can react to that global change

OK thanks, I got the idea, but this seems like a workaround. My question was: is there such a thing as a “Wait for piston state change” like in Core, or WebCore is poorer in options…
I am new to webCore, trying to make the best out of it

I am not sure. I usually program personalized information there, so I tend to ignore the default true/false. In my experience, my piston states only change while the piston is running. (or shortly thereafter)

WebCoRE is definitely more powerful that CoRE… even if sometimes things might have to be done a bit differently.