Ways to improve/consolidate my pistons to control heat pump?

1) Give a description of the problem
Piston works as intended but I can’t help to think there is a better way to consolidate or to write the pistons to make it better overall?
The way it works now is that a temperature sensor and a virtual switch is handling the virtual thermostat.

I’m using a broadlink rm mini ir blaster to control my heat pump, I have 3 pistons per heat pump in my house and I have 3 broadlink mini and 3 heat pumps. so there’s 3 pistons per heat pump and they all look identical.
What I’m after if there is a better way to write the pistons, consolidate them and general ideas on how to improve it further, because right now I can’t think of a clever way to switch between, heat, cold, ventilation and off. Any ideas?

**4) Post a Green Snapshot

Thank you kindly for any help given! I greatly appreciate any tips and tricks and help!

While this doesn’t help at all, the 12 year old boy in me had a laugh at the backup code in your first pic. Priceless!

edit: I looked at your Mode piston. I’d think that you could add all thermostats to the device variable, then use: if $currentEventDevice thermostatmode is heat (and all the others). At least I think that’s how it should work…