webCore Dashboard won't load, HELP!

1) Give a description of the problem
I tried to log into webCore last night on my laptop and it won’t load. After entering an Auth code the dashboard starts to load but within seconds I get a gray banner at the top that reads:

"There was a problem loading the dashboard data. The data shown below may be outdated; please log out if this problem persists."

Initially, last night, after that banner message went away I would see my pistons listed but clicking on them or any other item on the page would lead to an endless webCore hourglass. I posted about this on the FaceBook group and another member suggested that I check my webCore version. I did so and noticed it was out of date so I did an update. Unfortunately, that did not resolve the issue.

Following the update, I get the same gray banner message but after it runs I get a blank dashboard where my pistons no longer show. I get a similar banner message from my smartphone using the Android app, and on my laptop using chrome.

In your ST Classic app, go to Automation > SmartApps > your instance of webcore > settings > cleanup and rebuild data cache

I’m batting zero here. I ran the cleanup and rebuild data cache function from ST and it results in an error message that reads:

"Something’s Wrong. We can’t load your screen right now."

Can you take a screenshot of the 4 Smartapps in IDE that you updated? Just want to make sure they show as published and all are in black print.

I had to leave the house for a while but I’ll take a screenshot of it as soon as I get back home or get to where I can login.

I do know that all the webCore apps are published but I don’t recall what color the text was.

Here’s the screenshot. All are published and the text is black.

I’m running v0.3.109.20181207

I think I found the problem. I loaded a new Smart App “Echo Speaks” the other day. After that I added my Amazon Echo’s to webCore. It appears one or more of them were gumming up the works with webCore. I removed all the Echo Speaks devices from webCore and it now loads correctly.

I’m goin got experiment with loading some of them back in and find out of it was a particualr Echo device or perhaps loading it in a particular webCore device list/category that caused the issue. I’ll post back here if I’m able to pin down the specific issue.

@TomG_2010 any updates? I’m having the same issue.

Appreciate any additional info on solutions that came out of this post. I’m having the same issue for a week now. My post: Can’t load dashboard - tried all solutions I could find. Although I haven’t added any new devices recently (only reinstalled some), I’m going to try to de-authorized some devices and see if that works. Thanks!