webCoRE “de facto” standard for SmartThings?

What’s the chance for webCoRE becoming the supported standard for a SmartThings rules engine…I certainly think it’d be a wonderful idea!
Understanding of course that ST would have to ante up :moneybag:to certain people. :+1:

ST gave @ady624 a job ages ago… I wouldn’t be surprised if something amazing is in the making… but then I also wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve clipped his wings with silly restrictions and criteria!!

Personally I think you’d have an easier time getting Hubitat Devs to support this.

Hubitat is led by Bruce so they use Rule Machine.

My point exactly. It’s still probably easier to get them to integrate WebCoRE. :slight_smile:

What’s the point with Hubitat for the last week, why everybody is talking about this? ST better option? Or just a new trend?

I received a Hubitat hub today and I’ve been doing some bench testing.

WebCoRE mostly works, few bugs here and there but it’s crazy fast being local and all!

Most handlers made for ST seem to work ok with just minor tweaks.

But I’m still on the fence, it’s in its infancy so I’ll just monitor for now, no big switch in the short term!

I was a day late checking out for the item in my cart, the price jump hit the day I was going to buy it to give a try also. I figured since I’m on ST v1 still, it probably wouldn’t hurt getting a jump start playing with it now.

Had mine for 3 weeks now and just sitting in the box. Just can’t find the “fill in blank” to tackle a new project.

Looks like it is available for $100 on their website.