Webcore pistons stopped running

1) Give a description of the problem
I got my v3 hub a week ago. Spent 2 days working with webcore since my daily job is development i got a good group og pistons.

Today girlfriend waked and lights didnt work. After using an aqara button to set Home mode. I tried app. Nothing. The app mode changed doesnt do anything all is handled by webcore.

It was also quite cold. Got home from work 10 hours later. Presence didn’t work. I triesd testing the flows and they work so I don’t know what’s wrong? Where can I start looking. Nothings been changed.

Can you provide more details? Which ST app do you use? Which presence sensor are you using? Images of pistons? Logs?

Sure thanks, im on mobile now, will provide logs tomorrow.

Here is some pistons thats used to work fine, when i used them now, no lights turned off.

Im using classic app

presence sensor is both built in and life360, but when i came home and everything was off i also tried doing a scene button on the wall, nothing happened.

Same thing happened today, wife tried to set home mode from the app. nothing happened. Im getting really confused. im checking the logs i see nothing wrong. its simple turn / offf lights. I have two flows, one that changes heating, and another automated lights one

I mean the push notification at the bottom here gets sent, but the lights do not turn on

I tried changing modes some more times, and i get notifciations each time but half the times lights are not turning on, i will try to input delays and see if that helps

I’ve found my security piston that I had running for the last 10 months or so didn’t run today as well - checked logs and all presence sensors checked out, but the mode is still “Home” and SHM is still “Disarmed”.

The piston last ran at 18/01/2019, 06:35:24, but there were still 2 presence sensors “present” so the rule didn’t run, then at 08:41 all the sensors checked out - but the piston never ran:

Coincidence?

Having the same issue here - started sometime yesterday for me also. From my logs I can see that the pistons keep trying to fire but are failing - worked perfectly for months up until yesterday.

19eda643-f19e-4548-8326-edebe73c65bd 12:02:18 PM: warn Piston Scene - Good Morning was sent a recovery signal because it was 22638619ms late

19eda643-f19e-4548-8326-edebe73c65bd 12:02:18 PM: warn Piston Night Auto Off was sent a recovery signal because it was 41538608ms late

11:54:54 AM: error Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid token.

I’ve tried the following:

1. Changing my webCoRE password to the dashboard as I saw this error in my logs: I’ve never seen this error before, but to be honest I’ve not looked into my logs in the past few months so it could be unrelated. No impact and pistons still not firing after this change.

2)Tested that the pistons could be manually activated via the test function in webCoRE and they work fine.

1. Tested that for the pistons activated by motion sensors that those sensors are registering movement in the log - and they are.

Any thoughts?

There were some ST issues on Jan. 17 which may account for some of your issues. Mainly for those on shard NA02.
https://status.smartthings.com/incidents/4yy00dfll2v8

Thanks for the heads up. I’m in the UK so I think I’m on EU01 vs NA01.

Same, on EU shard - pistons running fine again now, but surprised this happened

Working now - as pointed out was an issue on the EU shard